1. Crop tops: Pair drop shoulder crop tees with boyfriend jeans or tie a knot and give it a chic look by pairing with ruffle skirt and a pair of boots. Crop tops are just mood ;) Check our collection of crop tops. This look is here to stay and slay this spring.
2. Over sized tees: They look insanely cute when paired with denim shorts. This look speaks comfort and style. And don't forget to pimp up the ensemble with baseball cap and a fanny pack from our new spring collection while you head out.
3. Midi dresses: Spring and floral midi dresses are just synonyms so to speak. They are undoubtedly must-haves in our wardrobe this spring. Accessorise it with high waist belt and a pair of boots to steal the show.
4. Workwear ensemble, minimal tees: Pair up bright trousers or skirt with a minimal cotton t-shirt. Find minimal spring workwear t-shirts in our new collection. Talking about work, you may want to check out our cute collection of laptop sleeves, because after all, your laptop does deserve one cute and quirky sleeve.
5. Bright pleated skirts: Spring calls for bright ensemble! Stay stylish and breezy with pleated skirt and a blouse. Pair it with lovely pair of chic looking pumps and you are ready to go brunching.
6. Crop hoodie and bottoms: Pair one cool and fun crop hoodie with a pair of grunge boyfriend denim jeans or simply with a pair of trousers. All in all this will undoubtedly be our go-to look as it blends in the comfort and style. Psst, don't forget to put all your essentials in our latest spring collection of fanny packs.
7. Silk shirt: I could definitely see myself in a satin top and an oversized sunglasses heading out with my girl squad for a brunch on Sunday. Pair the top with jeans or a skirt, your call, and get ready to make a style statement as you walk in this ensemble on one chic looking block stiletto heels.
8. Denim jackets: If I have to name one wardrobe staple, this has to be it. And hey, although we absolutely love the classic ones in blue, you may choose colored ones as well. Flaunt them on top of your floral mini dresses and head out and enjoy the spring breeze.
9. Jumpsuits: Of course, how can I not have them in our top 10 list. Jumpsuits could simply be anything from fun, cool and breezy to glamorous, sexy and stylish. Pair them with a cool pair of converse or that stylish stiletto you always finding excuse to just flaunt.
10. Tulle Skirt: This could be our very 'proudly feminine' style. Tulle skirt paired with a white shirt or a simple blouse that hugs you well, will most certainly do its job at making a striking fashion statement.